Spongy Elephants like real people. Please use your real names and information. When you sign up for the Services, you agree to the following rules:
- You will use the Services only for lawful purposes and agree to not use the Service in any way that will infringe upon the use or rights of any other User.
- Your use of the Services is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the Services.
- You will not upload any copyrighted, trademarked, or proprietary materials on the Services without the expressed permission of the owner. You will not post any content that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any party.
- You assume full responsibility for the content of the Services offered.
- You understand that Learning Trunks posted are publicly available to be viewed and accessed by any Authorised User.
- You agree that you will not engage in any behaviour that constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- You will not share content from the Services with anyone who is not properly licensed to access the content.
- You will not upload, share, post, distribute or otherwise partake in any behaviour that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies.
- You will not partake in any behaviour that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
- You will not share software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
- You will not breach the security of another Authorised User or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all parts of the Services may be available to you or other Authorised Users of the Service. You shall not interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Services. Authorised Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
Trainer Standards Guide
When you publish a Learning Trunk or give a Webinar on the Services, you agree to the following rules:
- You will honour any enrolments through Spongyelephant.com at the price and time listed in the Services, and not to refuse enrolments or participation by any Customer or Authorised User for any discriminatory or other illegal reason.
- You grant us the right to place advertisements on your content at our sole discretion.
- Any content you submit to the Services will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material.
- You represent and warrant to Spongy Elephant that you are qualified to train on the Learning Trunks and Webinars that you list with the Services and that you will at all times conduct yourself in a professional manner and in compliance with all applicable laws.
- You understand that, if you train on a Learning Trunk or give a webinar, Customers and Authorised Users will have the ability to post a review of this Learning Trunk or Webinar. We cannot control the contents of any such review and will not be held responsible for any information or opinions that a Customer or Authorised User may include in any such review.
- You may choose to remove content from your Learning Trunk and will continue to own such content, but we will continue to have the right to use that content and to provide it to Customers or Authorised Users who have paid for, have been granted access to via a coupon or similar, or have a School Subscription for your Learning Trunk.
- You grant us full and sole distribution rights of any Learning Trunks that we have filmed for you. It is at our sole discretion to remove, add, or edit that video content.
- Spongy Elephant reserves the right to, but is under no obligation, to delete the listing of any Learning Trunk and or Webinar session at any time and for any reason.